Dealing with various needs of the construction sector.
The field of the applied civil engineering is remarkably diverse and while it continuously generates many sub-sectors. Our company seeks to embrace other existing and recently launched sub-sectors, in order to fulfill the growing clients’ needs. Besides the services listed in the other sections, we provide these utilitarian subsidiary services
- Civil and structural engineering consultancy for renovations of existing buildings.
- Comparative assessment of contractors’ and subcontractors’ tenders.
- Check of design calculations performed by third party offices or companies.
- Assessment of structural drawings elaborated by third party offices or companies.
- Evaluation of the building materials tests’ results and subsequent consultation.
- Design of domestic sewerage and drainage systems.
- Marker research for plots allocation for developing purposes.
- Surveys for segregation of plots.
- Periodical or ad hoc visual inspection, in-situ and ex-situ laboratory testing and computational assessment of the bearing capacity of existing buildings (three-level inspection).
- Expertise investigations and reports for buildings’ damages or doubtful quality works.
- Buildings’ demolition consultancy services.